Brewster Dental Patient Information - Breakwater Dental
New Patient Forms (click on form image below)
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing you with the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you – your comfort, your happiness, and your health.
During your first visit, we will:
- Allow time to get acquainted with you and your personal needs
- Review of your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Check your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis
- Doctor will formulate a treatment plan according to your individual needs
- Provide a thorough screening for oral cancer
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
We look forward to meeting you at your first appointment.
Please Note Our Rescheduling Policy:
Thank you for choosing our office to provide your oral health needs. We understand that your time is valuable and that things can change. It is our policy that if you need to reschedule your reserved appointment that at least 48 hours notice to our office is provided to avoid a missed appointment fee and so we may accommodate other patients. Thank you for your consideration.